- About The Firm
- Business Law Overview
- Business Formation & Organization
- Formation of Limited Liability Company
- Operating Agreement
- Shareholders Agreement
- Registered Agent Services
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Women, Minority & Disadvantaged Owned Businesses
- Startups & Emerging Businesses
- Acquiring a Franchise
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Litigation, Collections, Dispute Resolution & Mediation
- General Corporate Legal Services
- Buying & Selling Businesses
- Wills, Trusts, Wealth Management & Estate Planning
Serving Businesses and Business Owners since 1978
Northern Virginia Business Attorneys
It can be difficult to effectively address all areas of your business as you work to establish and maintain it without engaging all of the best team members. You hire accountants to address the financial concerns of your company. You employ executive staff and business consultants to help you make wise decisions about the direction in which your business is going. Isn't it time you formed a partnership with a law firm dedicated to helping you address the legal components of your business?
- Hale Ball: Business Law Division is a Fairfax-based law firm serving new, emerging and established businesses throughout Northern Virginia. To meet with our attorneys, Robert Baumgartner and Scott Pohlman, to discuss your business needs, contact our Virginia law firm today.
Our Business and Commercial Practice
As experienced Fairfax lawyers who have spent our legal careers working immersed in business and commercial law, we are pleased to offer a range of business transactional services that are comprehensive in scope and tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our clients come to us at different stages of their business planning. We work with entrepreneurs who are ready to actualize on an idea for their new or existing business. We have assisted people who have left careers to strike out on their own to operate a franchise or develop their own business. We also seek to establish relationships with business owners who have established their companies and wish to maintain viability and growth. In so doing, we endeavor to provide General Corporate Legal Services to businesses and business owners so they have resources readily available to discuss legal issues as they arise.
- Pricing in today's economic environment, controlling legal costs is critical. As a smaller boutique firm, we are able to provide quality legal services at competitive prices that are far more affordable than the larger or mega firms.
Resolving Business Disputes
- While Hale Ball: Business Law Division does represent commercial clients in court, our approach to resolving business disputes has less to do with litigation and more to do with strategies that bring about resolutions in a cost-effective manner. We evaluate the merits of the case to explore options of mediation and alternative dispute resolution with you to achieve the optimum business opportunity for you. However, if litigation is the only option, we are prepared to zealously represent your interests.
Wealth Management and Succession Services
Our firm also works with business owners and individuals on estate and succession plans that are forward looking and preservation focused. As you build your assets, establish and stabilize your business, you no doubt wish to protect and preserve your important investments, for yourself and your family.
Contact Hale Ball: Business Law Division today to speak one-on-one with an attorney about your business venture. We offer comprehensive services aimed at helping you achieve your business goals. Call our Fairfax office today at 703-763-4687.
Including, without limitation, Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, McLean, Tyson's Corner, Oakton, Vienna, Burke, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Lorton, Woodbridge, Centreville, Chantilly, Herndon, Sterling, Reston, Manassas, Gainesville, Warrenton, Ashville, Loudoun County and Leesburg.